Sunday, January 13, 2008

Where are you from and Where are you going?

Last sunday, I attended a funeral mass.. my girl friend's grand father died, the last day of the burial.. The Priest preach about this other foreign priest asked by someone, father where are you going? one of the usual filipino way of greeting someone, and then the priest reply.. thats none of your business....!! haha.. owned..LOL!!

Well let just say i almost cried at the funeral.. its bcoz i remember my mom.. in this world they always say everything happens for a reason.. and i always ask why? searching for the answer..that moment something just pop out of my mind... we all going to die.. thats the only reason... all living organism are going to resign... just waiting for the resignation letter to be cleared... and then i look at my girl friend's eyes... then i realized for me there is no "till death do us part"... between us.. and thats none your business...!!

No comments: