Friday, April 27, 2007

pagbabago...

I think Ive changed..why? someone told me that im "kinda" cute (humble..LOL) and I say thanks!! and then i stop.. did i say thanks?... before, when someone told me that.. sabay banat, cute lang?.. kapal imbis na mag thank you.. weird!.. is this a part of maturity... or nahihiya na ko kc marami ng nkakaalam kong nung sasagot ko..hehe... well latetly im fond listening on jazz music, appreciate classic movies.. reading newspaper than magazines... tumatanda na ba ko?.. eeehh...

But i find it very interesting.. i can now handle a conversation, a nice conversation..huh!.. last day i had a date.. masasabi ko na i make the conversation with my date very interesting... what i don't like is.. i think I blew more on emotional on our conversation.. ahhh... but in a good way! How funny i notice this to myself.. i used to be a "so be it, come what may" type of guy.. maybe its true , that everything happens for a reason..but what ever it is, just hope im in right path.. (here we go again) this drama makes me sick..aaahh!....

<<< don't panic..your just itchy..
>>> ok.. what am i gonna do...
<<< wag mo kamutin..just ask her..
>>> what?
<<< kung pwede ba ulit kayo lumabas nxt time..
>>> do you think this is too fast...
<<< duh! ay sira..
^^^ may sinasabi ka? nu nga pala yung sasabihin mo?
>>> ha? ahh oo... pwede yayain kita lumabas ulit nxt time!
<<< para ka namang galit eh..
^^^ ha?... anu kasi eh...
<<< don't panic..
^^^ ok lang.. hehe..oo naman
>>> ok...hehe (hanggang tenga ngiti)
<<< kolokoys ka talaga...

No comments: