Thursday, April 12, 2007

Reminisce and Miss...

I read this story of one of my co-member in a forum that i joined.. I just can't imagine my life grow old and end up like this.. but for this is an inspiration... i ask the permission of the person who create this, he deserve happiness in life... i believe that he is a responsible person....


...I remember getting home from work, my 6 year old daughter and 5 year old son would come running down the driveway yelling happily "Daddy's home!!"...the days toils just disappeared as they'd grab both my legs and sometimes knock me down! Then I'd take one on each arm, pick them up and they'd practically squeeze my head off!...some of the sweetest moments I've ever known or will ever know in my life! They never knew how they'd make my heart sore... such a blast of love and happiness inside of me!...They are the reason I live, my heart and soul, my beautiful children...a true gift from God. I am so humbled and grateful beyond words!
...Ten years have gone by now...things have changed a lot in our "happy home". We were blessed once more four years ago with a beautiful new baby boy. He was born in a very hard time...I was leaving his mother at the for cheating on me and having an endless drug problem... at the time I didn't even know if he was mine...(pray he'll forgive me for that)... Since then we lost our house, got a divorce, and the three kids live two weeks a month with each of us. My two older ones more interested in friends now then Daddy...That happens, I know...still it's hard but it's all part of the job (parenting) and getting older I guess! They still hug me ...but my boy is taller than me now!!.. it's different now, but the love's still there...That's Forever! The little one squeezes me so tight when I see him again after two weeks...makes me cry (I'm tearing right now!) that I can't give him a more "normal" family life, like I tried so hard to preserve for my first two children. Hope he will understand someday ...and forgive me... Meanwhile I'll do all I can to make the best of the time we have together and give them all the love in my heart. They are so very precious to me... and I really hate living without them for two weeks every month...friends tell me it's better than never...Yes but it's hard to get used to... cuts me deep!...
...Life's been hard on them the past few years... too much confusion, anger and hurt... sometimes wish we could start again... go back to that feeling at the beginning of this story!!... Hope with time our wounds can heal, pray that my children will be alright despite the sadness... Because no matter what we have to carry on, make good of this "new life", and never give up in our pursuit of happiness. After all, that’s what life's about!

by: Mr. Rob Sears


No comments: