Monday, May 21, 2007

Retrato de la familia

Last Sunday i went to San Sebastian church... yah i know me attending a mass.. but i really go to church every sunday or at least once a week.. its like my vow to the patron of San Sebastian church..(long story). Theres a part of a mass where you have to say "peace be with you".. to your friends, family and other people that you can see... I saw this family, the typical filipino family.. they all go to church.. and when the part you have to say that phrase.. they hug and kiss each other while saying peace be with you, the perfect family portrait... and that moment i remember my family... but i can't remember the last time we go to church together or if that really happen... my mom died when i was just seven, my dad work abroad for almost 20 yrs.. my brother & sister got married in a very young age.. that time i fell so alone..i just bow my head.. whats the worst thing could happen.. now I'm turning 22, i can't imagine my own family end up like that.. but hey!, I'm not blaming anyone for what happen... i learn alot from it.. thank god I'm still standing.. maybe thats the purpose why I'm their.. to learn how make own "Retrato de la familia" Family Portrait...

3 comments:

homeart18 said...

WTF!!! AYUS!!!! ANG GALING MO KUPAL KA!!! ASTIG UNG ARTICLE MO!!! "RETRATO DE LA FAMILIA"....

WELL DONE!!!! BRAVO!!!

paul.b said...

uhmm... ako mas gusto kung mag simba mag isa..

yahoo said...

pre ampunin nalang kita ! edit ko nalng sa photoshop yung family portrait namin pra kasama ka! :(